Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Stick Family

When I first saw stick people on the back of a van, I fell in love. Something about them was just so cute. I wanted to buy some, but my husband didn't quite fall for the price tag, nor the cuteness. He said they'd cover the whole back of our vehicle. I teased that my hopes of ever being a trend setter were now over. I could have been the first in our town!

I am not sure what it is about stick people that I love. Perhaps it is because it is my kind of art....the only kind of people I can draw. So here is my family how they are affectionately referred to in groupings. And without further introduction...my stick family!





My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

  1. too bad it's cutting off the image. So cute! I love them too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! On the preview it appeared fine. I didn't actually look at the blog :( How to fix?

    ReplyDelete